Monday, July 27, 2015

Uncle Mikko visiting

My brother Mikko is visiting for a couple weeks and we're trying to make the most of it.

Andrew celebrated by getting a mosquito bite near his eye. It was perfect timing to go along with Allie and Andrew's new favorite book Rude Cakes, where the cakes are ill-behaved but the cyclopses are polite and courteous. Every night after I finish reading it, I jokingly declare that Allie and Andrew are rude cakes to which Allie declares that, no, they are cyclopses.  I guess she said it enough to make it true!



Other than making fun of Andrew, we all went together to see a new ball pit themed exhibit at a local museum.

Allie was so excited on the train.  Right as we were getting off, she spotted a friend from her school getting off the next car so we all went in together.  She loved having her friend there with her.


We all had fun in the balls.  It's been a long time since I was in a ball pit, but I must say I enjoyed it just as much as I remember liking them as a kid.



 


After we'd had enough of the ball pit, the kids went to play in a special kids' building area.



No comments:

Post a Comment