Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Andrew's 9 month check up

"I'm far too mature to find this amusing"

Andrew had his 9 month checkup a couple weeks ago. Here are his stats:

Height: 27.75" (25th percentile)
Weight: 18lbs 1 oz (22nd percentile)
Head diameter: 95th percentile

He's still our little, big headed boy.

He's always on the move and in mostly good spirits during the day. However, he's decided that he doesn't need sleep anymore. To minimize everyone else's sleep disturbance, we moved him downstairs into his portable crib at night while Jonathan and I trade off who "gets" to sleep down there with him.

Andrew is a good eater, enjoying most foods that he's tried.


One problem that I imagine many second kids experience: I don't feel like he gets the attention he deserves. When Allie was a baby, she and I would go for long walks and play constantly. It seems like we're always carting Andrew to Allie's events and trying to keep her entertained.  Luckily, once KKI is over, I'll get my Thursdays back where it's just the two of us hanging out. I need more Andrew time!

No comments:

Post a Comment