Monday, September 1, 2014

Andrew's 2 Month Check Up

Happy Birthday Uncle Blake!

Andrew had his two month check up on Friday and he did great.  He now weighs 11 lbs 10 oz and is 22.5 inches long.  That's almost 3.5 lbs and 2.5 inches of growth.  He's growing up so fast... sniff sniff.

Allie was very interested to hear that he had a "check up" and she decided to do her own exam.  She then ran around pressing her stethoscope to everything declaring "I'm going to check up the couch!" or water bottle or my shoe while I was walking.  She's my little doctor in training.


Jonathan's parents Tom and Bonnie came into town today and we sure are glad to see them.  We even all got on the ground to take a family selfie in honor Allie and Andrew's beloved Uncle Blake (shown above).  I'm sure that our getting up from that position was a sight to be seen.

Here are some pictures of Andrew enjoying his grandparent time.


No comments:

Post a Comment