Saturday, May 17, 2014

Roar

Katy Perry's song Roar is Allie's favorite song ever.  Whenever she hears it on the radio she yells "IT'S MY SONG!!!  I LOVE THIS SONG!!!"  We played it tonight during dinner and she went into full-fledge rockstar mode.  Check it out below:


I also got around to uploading some of the adorable pictures that Bonnie took.  Here are some of my favorites:





I had a work meeting today and when I got home we all went for a walk.  Allie brought a bucket along with her and picked up rocks with Righty the whole way.  She picked up some big ones that I think would have been too heavy for her a couple months ago and some flat ones that she probably wouldn't have been able to pick up.  It's this kind of normal life thing that I always hoped for but worried Allie wouldn't be able to do.  When Allie picked up the first rock, Jonathan and I smiled at each other behind her back.  She makes us so proud!

1 comment:

  1. I love this story. I'm smiling at her picking up the rocks, too. :)

    ReplyDelete