Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Big!"


Allie was a super star today.  I intentionally didn't tell her physical therapist because I wanted her to see it for herself.  I opened the door for her PT, stepped out of the way so she could see Allie standing there by herself, and watched as Allie walked over to her to say hi.

Allie then showed off by taking 20 independent steps before losing her balance, which is the most that I have seen.

Later in the night, after I filmed the video above, Allie and I cuddled up to watch it.  She got the biggest kick out of watching herself and she would laugh hysterically at the end where she tumbles into me.  She kept shouting "More! More!" We watched the video at least a dozen times, laughing just as hard every time.

1 comment:

  1. I watched the video 4 times already! I just couldn't get of enough of hearing her exclaim BIG! and that giggle at the end gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete