Thursday, February 16, 2012

Allie's Gators


Our dear friend Abby Locke has set up a team for the National Walk for Epilepsy in Washington DC on March 31, 2012. Jonathan, Allie, and I have all joined Allie's Gators and will be walking to show our support for epilepsy awareness.

I knew nothing about epilepsy until Allie started having little jerks that I never would have associated with seizures. Through her braveness, we have learned a lot. Please support Allie's Gators and the Epilepsy Foundation by participating in the walk or donating to our team.

Click here for Allie's Gators main page. Please take a moment to view our individual pages. Mine can be found by clicking here. Jonathan's is here. Allie's is here. And, our team captain Abby's is here.

Please be aware that Jonathan and I are in full-blown competition over who can raise the most money. I just want you to think about who maintains this blog and posts all the adorable pictures of Allie... I think your choice is clear.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment